Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can You Eliminate Large Ovarian Cyst Without Surgery or Hormone Treatments?


The only way you can really tell the size of an ovarian cyst is by going into your doctor for an ultrasound. If you have been diagnosed with a large ovarian cysts your doctor may want to monitor the cyst to see if it gets larger. At this point it is a good time to start thinking about your treatment options.(Pictured is follicular cyst)

Some of the symptoms related to ovarian cysts are irregular periods, pelvic pain, and pelvic pain during intercourse, pelvic pain before or after your period, nausea, feeling of pressure on your bladder or rectum, fullness or heaviness in your abdomen, or breast tenderness. If you are exhibiting one or more of these symptoms you should consult your physician.

Large cysts are more likely to be painful or rupture. Some large cysts can become twisted, a condition called torsion, and cause severe pain. In some cases a large cysts can twist around the ovary and cut off the blood supply and kill the ovary. There are a few common types of ovarian cysts that have the potential to grow very large that you should be aware of.

1. Follicular cyst can grow to 6 cm (2.3 in) in diameter, and usually are not painful.

2. Dermoid cyst is more severe; these can be up to 15 cm (5.9 in) size and cause severe pain

3. Endometrioid cysts can grow up to 20 cm (8 in) and they’re usually painful during menstruation.

Although large ovarian cysts can be painful, the truth of the matter is they will not last forever. You will find that most of the time these growths will go away without any form of treatment. Ovarian cysts are preventable that is why it is important to learn how to stop these growths from developing.

Medical intervention is not always necessary so don't feel this is your only option. Surgery can only remove the cysts that are currently on your ovaries, and you run the risk of infection and other complications. The hormonal treatments that are sometimes prescribed to women, which usually are birth control pills, can have just as damaging side effects as the cysts themselves. In all likelihood the cysts will return unless you make a lifestyle change.

Unless your physician says your condition is life threatening and you need surgery immediately you should give natural treatments serious consideration. Natural treatments appear to have no side effects and have been successful in shrinking and eventually
dissolving the cysts completely. Make sure you consider all your options when choosing a method to rid yourself of large ovarian cysts

7 comments:

  1. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERB MY WIFE WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM FIBROID.
    Is my pleasure to comment on this site and i thank the admin of this site for his/her great work so far.one of the happiest moment in life is when you see your own wife put to bed.this awesome moments makes you a man, I really don't know how to thank DR WILLIAMS for helping my wife get cured for over how many year of suffering from FIBROID. i came across DR Williams contact through a headline news on internet about how DR Williams help a woman to get cured of his fibroid and so many other with similar body problem ,i contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few day later he sent me the herbal portion which my wife take every morning for 21 days, and his medicine was able to shrike the fibroid naturally,and now my wife is 4months old pregnant for our second child, and now she very okay without any side effects whatsoever, If you have fibroid, you can contact him on his email address drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am henry from vegas, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of fibroid and painful menstruation, his name is Dr osaze. My wife was diagnose of fibroid two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr Osaze's recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb.within a month and a week, the herbs shrink the fibroid, You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at drosaze39@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from fibroid, I have suffered from fibroid since the 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the pain during my menstrual period until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including fibroid, at first i doubted if it we be able to shrink the 9cm large fibroid in my womb, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from fibroid just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from fibroid you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS

    his product is by far the best plan for treating fibroids naturally...the practical step by step instructions and the detailed information regarding the real cause and how to treat uterine fibroids were a real eye opener. I started dr williams medication after intense bleeding and pain which occurred during one of my rehearsals (I am a professional violinist).I was later that week diagnosed with 2 medium sized fibroids which placed an enormous pressure on my bladder. I was advised by 3 different doctors to undergo surgery to remove these fibroids as I was told that there was nothing I could do to shrink or stop their growth. Luckily, I ran into dr williams by accident as I was searching for information on the net regarding my condition. I was so relieved to have found that surgery was not always the answer, that it can be dangerous and that uterine fibroid can return even after surgical intervention. In less than 4 weeks of taking dr williams herbal portion and following his instruction, both of my fibroid had shrunk by 100% and the second ultrasound taken 7 weeks after I began taking dr williams medication, had shown that both of these were completely gone. I also my periods became regular. and now am three months old pregnant, you can contact his email address on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ovary cysts has been a problem with my wife for three years,and which has always affected her pregnancies, then she always have Irregular menstruation - periods may also become painful, heavier or lighter than normal, and Pain in the pelvis,lower back and thighs also painful sex I have search for solution from different Doctors but no cure.
    I got a permanent cure from Dr Benson with the help of his herbal product, my wife was cured, any one with such problem can e-mail him on drbenson833@gmail.com or +1(518)-675-6082 call or text him on whatapp. Am the happiest man ever now cause my wife is about to get pregnant now and she is 8 month pregnant already

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gina! I saw your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Toxoplasmosis, Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Esquizofrenia, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Coeliac Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete