Monday, January 25, 2010

Symptoms of Ovarian Cyst – Do You Know the Signs?

Symptoms of an ovarian cyst can range from the hard to miss symptoms, to the very obvious symptoms. These growths are one of the biggest health problems of women around the world and are probably the most common health problem for women during their children bearing years. Women who are past menopause (ages 50–70) are not likely to develop ovarian cysts, but if they do there is a higher risk of ovarian cancer. This disease does not discriminate and attacks women from all walks of life.

It is important that you have an understanding of the disease in case you already have it. An ovarian cyst could be one of the following: follicle, Corpus luteum, endometrial, cystadenomas, polycystic and dermoid. These types of cysts are different in terms of their symptoms because they differ from one another.

An ovarian cyst will usually not exhibit any symptoms; however, when symptoms are present these symptoms are the most common: irregular menstrual periods (or none at all) Infertility, pain in the lower back, painful menstrual periods, pressure in the abdomen, pain during intercourse, or problems emptying the bladder. There are many other symptoms associated with both ovarian cysts and PCOS, but these are the most common.

If you are experiencing severe abdominal pain, fever with vomiting, Faintness, feeling lightheaded, Rapid and or weak pulse these could be the signs of a ruptured ovarian cyst. You should see your doctor immediately as this condition may lead to internal bleeding and infection. Even if you are exhibiting the less severe symptoms of ovarian cysts you should still see your doctor so he can determine if you do in fact have these growths.

The problem with traditional medicine is that it only treats the symptoms not the cause or any type of natural prevention of the cysts. Your doctor will probably want to try many of the drugs and treatments available such as birth control pills or surgery, but these methods can be just as damaging or painful as the cysts themselves.

You will continue to suffer the recurrence of these cysts on your ovaries until you find a way to prevent them, but never fear there are treatment options out there for you and the best way to do this is with natural preventative measures. There are simple things you can do such as exercise, increasing fiber and water intake, drinking certain herbal teas, and following certain diets that will help your body relieve the pain of ovarian cysts, and keep them from coming back.

There will always be a chance that you will get ovarian cysts, but why not put the odds in your favor by a simple lifestyle change and using natural remedies. The alternative is frequent visits to the doctor, birth control pills which can have side effects or surgery which can leave scars and possible complications. The choice is up to you.

If you are interested in learning more about natural remedies to eliminate ovarian cysts, then I urge you to visit www.endovariancyst.info

7 comments:

  1. Ayurveda provides various Holistic And Natural Herbs For Ovarian Cysts. These herbs are like haritaki, bibhitaki, karpoor, vacha, mustak, dalchini, haridra etc Which are very useful for the treatment of ovarian cysts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from fibroid, I have suffered from fibroid since the 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the pain during my menstrual period until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including fibroid, at first i doubted if it we be able to shrink the 9cm large fibroid in my womb, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from fibroid just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from fibroid you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I GIVE THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR GIVING ME LIFE.
    He helped me with a fast cure to fibroid,and the size of it was .7cm, Then I started taking the medication for only one month, and now am completely cured from it. I was able to make it without any surgery, now I can live like every normal human and I can eat any food of my choice If you need such help, contact him via mail on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice,i hope this also help some one out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS

    his product is by far the best plan for treating fibroids naturally...the practical step by step instructions and the detailed information regarding the real cause and how to treat uterine fibroids were a real eye opener. I started dr williams medication after intense bleeding and pain which occurred during one of my rehearsals (I am a professional violinist).I was later that week diagnosed with 2 medium sized fibroids which placed an enormous pressure on my bladder. I was advised by 3 different doctors to undergo surgery to remove these fibroids as I was told that there was nothing I could do to shrink or stop their growth. Luckily, I ran into dr williams by accident as I was searching for information on the net regarding my condition. I was so relieved to have found that surgery was not always the answer, that it can be dangerous and that uterine fibroid can return even after surgical intervention. In less than 4 weeks of taking dr williams herbal portion and following his instruction, both of my fibroid had shrunk by 100% and the second ultrasound taken 7 weeks after I began taking dr williams medication, had shown that both of these were completely gone. I also my periods became regular. and now am three months old pregnant, you can contact his email address on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ovary cysts has been a problem with my wife for three years,and which has always affected her pregnancies, then she always have Irregular menstruation - periods may also become painful, heavier or lighter than normal, and Pain in the pelvis,lower back and thighs also painful sex I have search for solution from different Doctors but no cure.
    I got a permanent cure from Dr Benson with the help of his herbal product, my wife was cured, any one with such problem can e-mail him on drbenson833@gmail.com or +1(518)-675-6082 call or text him on whatapp. Am the happiest man ever now cause my wife is about to get pregnant now and she is 8 month pregnant already

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fibriod has been a serious problem to my wife, and it has been causing us an unhappy Life, my wife has gone for surgery and after a year it came back again. I was adviced by a friend to go for herbs, and he gave me the contact of a herbal doctor, which I paid a visit, and made purchase for the herbs. My wife too the herbs for one month and one week before it got cleared off completely. The doctor contact details is drjohnson958@gmail.com or WhatsApp hon on +1(518)-675-6082
    Name: Dr Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "With Dr Williams,herbal medicine I felt very empowered after I started his medication and the results came very quickly I might add. Contrary to what my doctor had recommended, (that I would have my uterus removed) I have succeeded in less than 4 weeks to treat all the symptoms associated with my fibroids (including the pain, bleeding and bladder pressure) and within 4 weeks, my huge 8.2cm & 8.5cm fibroids had shrunk into almost nothing. Thank you so much for this terrific publication. I also recently experienced a symptom-free menstruation, which was nothing short of remarkable, considering the awful state I was in before I was introduced to dr williams life changing medication,for more information on how to get his medicine you can email him in drwilliam098675@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete